ONE DIRECTION ZAYN MALIK TALKS ABOUT HIS PERFECT GIRL


One Direction  Zayn Malik was recently interviewed about what would make his perfect girlfriend. Does Perrie Edwards who Zayn is currently dating  meet his requirements? Do you? Let's see!
The One Direction singer - who is currently dating Little Mix's Perrie Edwards - says it's important a lady has respect for herself as well as being on his wavelength.
He told TOTP magazine: "I like somebody who's laid-back and chilled out, and who doesn't take herself too seriously. I also think old-school values are important as is being respectful. My perfect girl would just be someone who's a nice person, who I can have a conversation with for hours."
Zayn also revealed he still gets star struck when he sees famous people at glamorous events.
He said: "I tell you what I found quite weird, and I had a pinch myself kind of moment, was when we went to a men's magazine awards do. We were sat in a room with the likes of U2 and Johnny Depp and I was just like, 'There's no way I should be in a room with these people!' "