One Direction LURVE Screaming Girls, They Tell Vogue


After just over two years of being on top of the world and having girls around the world essentially putty in their hands, One Direction have spoken to Vogue Magazine to talk about girls, fashion and the distinct lack of hair on Liam’s beautiful head.
Nialler said, in regards to the screaming girls:
“I love it. I love the screaming.”
“They love it, too: they’ve all got their tickets and they’ve been waiting a year or so to see you, so you’ve got to give it your best.”
Harry Styles added: “You’re never going to get used to walking into a room and have people screaming at you.
“There’s a lot of things that come with the life you could get lost in.”
“But you have to let it be what it is. I’ve learnt not to take everything too seriously.”
Well the screams are only going to get louder and more intense, as they prepare themselves for a huge world tour next year. Have you got tickets yet?
Harry said:
“I like fashion. When I look back at the kind of stuff I wore on The X Factor, I laugh. There’s no excuse.”
Liam also talked about his new buzz cut, which shocked fans and frustrated management.
“At the start, management said I wasn’t allowed to change my hair. But then I did it anyway, so they kind of let that one go.”
“I tend to change my hair quite a lot. I can go out and about. The other day I went out dressed as a big chav – Adidas trainers, jogging bottoms – and no-one recognised me.”