Louis Tomlinson: "I will never sleep around"


Sorry, ladies -- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson wants you to know he's strictly a one gal type of guy.
All five One Direction band members are featured on Fabulous UK covers this month, with a line from their profiles emblazoned underneath black-and-white portraits.
Tomlinson's reads, "Sorry girls, I'll never sleep around."
PHOTOS: The best boy bands of all time
Earlier this year, the British hunk, 20, spoke about his commitment to his girlfriend of almost a year, model Eleanor Calder.



"I'm a very loyal boyfriend," he explained. "I'm a bit of a joker . . . I can be romantic, but not too sickly."
As for his ideal date night with University of Manchester student Calder, whom he met through best friend Harry Styles?

"I'm a bit old-fashioned," he told Us. "I like the idea of going to the cinema and then an Italian restaurant."